*Hours are 3-5:30pm Monday-Wed and by appointment*
72 W Broadway, suite 208
We take All Major Credit Cards, Cash, Checks (with ID)
Drumming Up the Sun
Friday, December 21, 2012 9:00 PM- Saturday, December 22, 2012, 9:00 AM
Unitarian Universalist Church In Eugene
Celebrate the longest night of the Year. With drums, fun, food, dance, ritual, song, fires, arts, crafts, poetry and much, much more! This is a fun event for the whole family.
WEBS Meetup Group
BUS stops at Chambers & West 11th:
West on 11th (2 blocks North of 13th) #43 - Barger/West 11th, #76 - UO/Warren, #93 - Veneta
BUS stops at Chambers & West 13th:
East on 13th (stops adjacent to UUCE) #41- West 1st Ave, #76 - UO/Warren, #93 - Veneta
Things to Bring:
- Canned or packaged food for "Food for Lane County"
- Snacks to share.
- Your own bedding & pillow for the sleeping room.
- Things you would like to put on the Community Altar.
- Drums, Rattles, Noise Makers, Musical Instruments and Your Voice!
- Warm jacket/coat for standing outside at 7:15/7:45am in the cold (and rain?).